Job Opportunity – Clinic Manager at Grass Valley Location
Clinic Manager Grass Valley, California
Women’s Health Specialists of Northern California (WHS) is a feminist women’s health center providing reproductive health services to women and men since 1975. WHS seeks a strong, pro-choice Clinic Manager of all combined medical services, quality assurance, training and education, staffing, regulatory compliance and clinical service development. Candidate must have the ability to travel in a multi-county region.
We have a vision: A world where women can control their own bodies, reproduction and sexuality. Women’s Health Specialists is dedicated to providing women-controlled health care and advocating all options for all women. Only with dignity and freedom of choice can women achieve their full potential.
WHS seeks an enthusiastic experienced person with a passion. The Clinic Manager is responsible for the overall development, management, recruitment, training and supervision of clinic staff and services. The Clinic Manager leads a team of medical, clerical and educational staff.
Responsibilities and Job Duties:
- Acts as on-site Manager
- Assures adherence and maintenance of all WHS protocols and policies
- Staff scheduling
- Oversees Intake Procedures and client flow
- Assigns and coordinates follow up on billing errors or issues.
- Facility Maintenance
- Infection Control
- Clinic Follow-up and Lab Follow-up
- Answering Service
- Chart Review, Quality Assurance and Quality Improvement
- Reports regularly to the Clinic Director.
- Participates in management groups, staff meetings
- Participates in WHS public relations and community events as requestedSkills, Talents, Abilities Required:
- Experienced in Electronic Medical Records
- Creative problem solving
- Manage multiple tasks.
- Analyze, organize and evaluate data.
- Ability to lead, plan and manage change.
- Effective oral and written communications with good writing skills.
- Effective, motivating supervisory skills.