Welcome to Intertwined
What is Intertwined?
Intertwined is a group led by Women's Health Specialists Youth Peer Outreach Workers where we organize an inclusive space in which all can feel welcomed; to discuss a variety of different issues and topics that are relevant to us (youth). Our goal is to create a space that allows us to talk freely and comfortably about topics that might otherwise not be a part of our daily conversations. Everyone is welcomed and encouraged to join. Scroll down to sign up and join today!
What to Expect?
- Creating long-lasting friendships with new like-minded people
- Become more self-aware about your body and health
- Get educated about Women's Health Specialists and other local resources
- Talk about issues relevant to us
- Tools to empower yourself and be heard
Date: Friday, July 26th, 2019 - 2nd meeting
Time: 6pm - 8pm
(never too late to join!)
Location: Women's Health Specialists
1901 Victor Ave, Redding, CA
Need more Information?
For more information contact: Reddingoutreach@cawhs.org