Birth Parents - Where Do I Start?
Call us at 1-800-607-9200. We are here to answer any questions you may have. We are happy to arrange an appointment to meet with you if you wish.
We share personal experience with you about what it is like to place a baby for adoption. Want to speak with another birthmother? Let us put you in contact with others birthmothers, who can share their experiences with you. Read some of their stories here.
BECAUSE WE KNOW ADOPTION PERSONALLY, WE HELP YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP.
- We offer you our families' profiles and help selecting your family.
- We arrange appointments with the adoptive parents if you would like.
- We help you make a plan for your birth and hospital stay
- We help you create a plan for the amount of contact you desire after the birth.
- We help you find a prenatal care provider
- If you'd like additional counseling services, we help you find a therapist.
- We prepare and coordinate your meetings with the Adoption Service Provider and social worker.
If you are in Northern California, we can drive to meet with you at your convenience. Just call to set up an appointment! If you're in another region, we're happy to arrange a meeting.