Call us at 1-800-607-9200. We are here to answer your questions! We would be happy to set up an individual orientation appointment, if you would like to have more information about Adoption Choices of Northern California.
BECAUSE WE KNOW ADOPTION PERSONALLY, WE HELP YOU THROUGH EVERY STEP.
- Guidance through an adoption plan
- Birthmother screening, evaluation & assessments
- Information on the practice of open and independent adoption facilitation
- A reading list of information on adoption
- Information on the legal process of becoming an adoptive parent, including the home study process and the role of the attorney in your adoption
- Assistance in identifying and hiring an Adoption Service Provider & attorney with whom we have had experience with
- Contacting the hospital, doctor or midwife and letting them know the plans for your adoption and hospital stay
- Help in developing your letter or profile
“The adoptive parents have given my daughter so much opportunity to learn and grow. They make it so much easier on me by sending pictures and going to so much trouble so that I can visit her. We’re all so lucky we met each other. Thank you for everything you did and for giving me so much support.”
— WHS Birthmother Client